Aspire Themes retains all Intellectual Property Rights to all the themes.
You cannot distribute, duplicate, and make the Themes available to anyone, resell them in their original form, or modify them to resell.
Single Theme License
- You can use the purchased theme to create a single End Product.
- You can install the purchased theme once on one domain.
- You can not install the purchased theme on more than one Ghost website; instead, purchase a theme license for every website, or you can purchase the Themes Bundle.
- Installing a theme in a staging environment is acceptable.
Themes Bundle License
- You can use the bundle themes on unlimited Ghost websites.
The following are some use cases in which you can choose the Extended License:
- Use a theme on another platform; for example, you can convert the theme to WordPress.
- Use it for only one End Product (One WordPress website, one domain).
- Use a theme on your platform/service and serve it to unlimited users.
- For example, you have a none Ghost platform and want to use the theme for your users.
- You can convert the theme to be compatible with your platform/service.
- You can use the theme to serve unlimited users under your platform/service (a single End Product).
It is your responsibility to convert the theme to your platform, and Aspire Themes has no duty to help or fix any issues that come from editing or converting the theme. You will still receive theme updates to fix any theme issue in its original form (Ghost Theme).
The above use cases are some examples. Every use case is special and different in pricing; please contact if you have any particular use cases for more details and pricing.
You are entitled to any Theme Updates (fixing any theme issue, improvements, new features, or compatibility with the Ghost CMS) that Aspire Themes releases for the Theme, for the duration of the commercial lifespan of that Theme.
You will receive a list of the changed, new, or deleted files for every theme update to help you update your current theme. See Changelogs.
All themes come with six months of support included with the theme price. You can extend to twelve months with an extra $10 for a single theme or $50 for the themes bundle while purchasing.
✓ What Included in Theme Support
Support covers questions about theme functionality and helps with feature configuration and removing bugs or issues.
✕ What’s Not Included in Theme Support
- Support does not include services that modify or extend the theme beyond the original features (e.g., CSS customizations).
- Support does not include manual installation of a theme update.
- Support does not include services to set up the Ghost CMS or fix server issues. If you have any Ghost issues, I suggest reaching out to the Ghost team ( email@example.com ) or asking on the Ghost Forum.
Themes downloaded from Envato Elements receive no support. Item Support on Envato Elements
→ Support Renew
If you purchased your theme for more than six or twelve months — depending on your initial purchase time — and want to renew, you can extend your support for six months ($29) or twelve ($49). This price is for the single theme license or the bundle license.
You will still get free theme updates if your support license expires. But to get the included benefits of theme support, you need to extend your license.
Hiring a developer
If you are looking for a Ghost developer, check out Ghost Experts.
I’m not available for paid custom work or paid theme customizations.
If you are unsatisfied with your theme for any reason, you are eligible for a full refund within 30 days from the date of purchase, no questions asked.
- You will receive an email confirming the refund.
- Your credit card account should receive the funds within 3-7 business days.
- PayPal refunds are immediate.
- You will no longer be able to download the theme or receive future updates.
- You are not eligible for a refund after 30 days of the purchase date.
- You cannot use the theme on your website after making the refund, and you are required to uninstall it.
- This refund policy applies only to the themes bought on AspireThemes.com. If you have purchased a theme from ThemeForest, I comply with the ThemeForest refund policy.
Aspire Themes warrants that all Themes are developed and maintained in accordance with applicable industry standards. All Themes have been subject to internal quality assurance reviews and have been deemed fit for commercial sale.
Browser support. All Aspire Themes themes are, subject to reasonable limitations, visually consistent and are functionally compatible, in all material aspects, across all of the Supported Browsers (Latest stable releases of major browsers, including Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, and Edge.). In an instance where certain features or designs are not reasonably feasible due a browser’s technical limitations, Aspire Themes will use its discretion to implement a reasonable alternative.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT, UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT, WILL ASPIRE THEMES OR ITS OWNER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ACTING ON YOUR BEHALF FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR THE COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES OR SERVICES (EVEN IF ASPIRE THEMES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS. ASPIRE THEMES’S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
ASPIRE THEMES IS NOT LIABLE AND PROVIDES NO WARRANTY FOR ANY ERRORS, BUGS, CONFLICTS, OR INCOMPATIBILITIES WITH PRODUCTS ARISING FROM (I) IMPROPER INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT; OR (II) ANY USE OF THE PRODUCT FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN THAT FOR WHICH IT WAS BEING OFFERED BY ASPIRE THEMES; OR (III) THE CONCURRENT USE OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AS REASONABLY DETERMINED BY ASPIRE THEMES; OR (IV) ANY AND ALL CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRODUCT AFTER THE DATE OF PURCHASE; OR (V) FOR ANY ERRORS, BUGS, CONFLICTS, OR INCOMPATIBILITIES WHICH ARISE EXCLUSIVELY ON UNSUPPORTED BROWSERS.