Aspire Themes retains all Intellectual Property Rights to all the themes.
As a Purchaser, you are not allowed to distribute, duplicate and make available to anyone, resell in its original form, or modify for the purposes of reselling the purchased themes.
Single Theme Licence
- As a Purchaser, you are allowed to use the purchased theme in one single End Product.
- As a Purchaser, you are allowed to install the purchased theme only once on one (1) domain.
Themes Bundle Licence
- As a Purchaser, you are allowed to use the bundle themes on unlimited websites.
You will receive updates fixing any theme issue, improvements, new features, or compatibility with the Ghost CMS for the duration of the commercial lifespan of the theme.
For every theme update, you will receive a list of the changed, new, or deleted files. This will help you update your current theme.
Support encompasses general questions about theme functionality, help with configuring the theme features, and any observed bugs or issues.
What’s not included in item support
- Item support does not include manual installation of a theme update.
- Item support does not include services to modify or extend the theme beyond the original features (e.g., CSS customizations) or custom theme development.
- Item support does not include services to set up the Ghost CMS, fixing server issues. If you have any issues regarding Ghost, I would suggest reaching out to the Ghost team or ask on the Ghost Forum.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are eligible for a refund within (14) days from the date of purchase. You should receive the refunds within 5-7 business days. However, I encourage you to reach out to me should you encounter any difficulties with the theme.
Please note that this refund policy applies only to the themes bought through AspireThemes.com. If you have purchased a theme from ThemeForest, I comply with the ThemeForest refund policy.