VERSION - 1.0.4: Release on 23 Nov 2022
- Fixed Pinterest embed style.
- Fixed the navigation divider style in Safari.
- Fixed editors picks posts order.
- Fixed content images link by disabling lightbox if the image is linked.
- New Archive page to show all posts ordered by month. (docs).
- New admin setting to show how many editors picks posts to show. (docs).
- New WhatsApp and Pinterest sharing icons.
- New admin settings to add your Pinterest profile link with other social site footer icons. (docs).
- New admin setting to show how many posts to show in the homepage top Latest column. (docs).
See allbutton to the homepage tags section.
- New admin setting to set how many posts to show for every tag section on homepage. (docs).
- Ability to hide all the theme membership interface elements from the admin. This includes the header Log in and Subscribe links. (docs).
Thanks, Dane, Steven, Eugene, Justyna, and Samuel, for your feedback and suggestions!
bower.json gulpfile.js package.json assets/css/style-min-rtl.css assets/css/style-min.css assets/js/app.js assets/js/app.min.js partials/css/dist/style-rtl.hbs partials/css/dist/style.hbs partials/editors-picks.hbs partials/hero.hbs partials/social-icons.hbs partials/structure/header.hbs partials/tag-section.hbs partials/share.hbs /locales/ (Copy all the `/locales/` folder and override your current theme one.) /assets/sass/ (Copy all the `/sass/` folder and override your current theme one.
custom-archive.hbs /partials/icons/ (The `/partials/icons/` folder)
VERSION - 1.0.3: Release on 2 Sept 2022
Please make sure you have the latest version of Ghost before upgrading. This is required for the comments and search to work.
- Added Ghost Native Comments (docs).
- Added Ghost Native Search (docs).
- Added reading time to the article page.
- Order Tags and Authors on custom pages by name to match the admin order.
- Fixed navigation divider not showing on Safari / iPhone. Thanks, Samuel & Dane!
- Fixed the Latest section image width. Thanks, Allan!
- Fixed header bottom border color in dark mode. Thanks, Allan!
- Change the content divider style from star to line.
partials/reading-time.hbs partials/icon-search.hbs partials/comments/ghost.hbs
post.hbs default.hbs gulpfile.js package.json custom-authors.hbs custom-tags.hbs partials/structure/header.hbs partials/topper.hbs partials/css/dist/style-rtl.hbs partials/css/dist/style.hbs assets/js/app.js assets/js/app.min.js /locales/ (Copy all the `/locales/` folder and override your current theme one.) /assets/sass/ (Copy all the `/sass/` folder and override your current theme one. Too many files changed here, so it’s easier to do this instead of doing it one by one.)
VERSION - 1.0.2: Release on 24 June 2022
- Improve quotes and typeography style. The quotes styl is now similar to the editor one. Demo. Thanks Eugene!
- Make it easy if you want to remove the footer Ghost and Tripoli links with CSS instead of editing the theme file. Docs
- Added the
redirects.yamlfile for RSS redirect.
Since Tripoli uses
/latest/ URL for recent posts, you can access the RSS feed at
site.com/latest/rss/ instead of
site.com/rss/. This update redirects
site.com/rss/ – in case anyone used it before to subscribe to your website – to
Go to your Ghost admin Settings > Labs > Redirects and upload the
redirects.yaml custom-tags.hbs partials/card-tag.hbs
package.json package-lock.json partials/structure/footer.hbs partials/css/dist/style.hbs partials/css/dist/style-rtl.hbs
VERSION - 1.0.1: Release on 17 May 2022
- General design improvements including footer, social and share links, color mode switch icon, search
- Updated Ghost Deploy Action version
- Removed Node Sass and upgraded to Gulp 4
- Instagram and Twitter embed styles
custom-newsletters.hbs partials/home-tags-sections.hbs partials/newsletters-labels.hbs
home.hbs package.json partials/card-author.hbs partials/card.hbs partials/css/dist/style-rtl.hbs partials/css/dist/style.hbs partials/newsletter-form.hbs partials/related.hbs partials/social-icons.hbs partials/teaser.hbs partials/timestamp.hbs .github/workflows/deploy-theme.yml assets/js/app.min.js
.github/workflows/deploy-theme.yml file is for the GitHub Deploy Action. It is part of the theme, but since the folder starts with a dot ( .github ) it might be hidden on your computer. No worries if you are not using GitHub for theme deployment.)
VERSION - 1.0.0: Release on 30 April 2022
Have any questions? Contact Ahmad